If you have lost your graduation certificate we can provide you with a replacement. Please note that if it is more than 12 months since your conferment date a charge, which is payable in advance, applies.
How to obtain a replacement certificate
Please note that we are only able to issue a replacement for a certificate originally issued by the University of East Anglia. If you obtained your original certificate at another University you should contact them directly to obtain a replacement.
If you undertook your course at a UEA Partner Institution, please see our UEA Partner Institutions page.
If you have had your degree, certificate or diploma conferred, either in person or in absentia (by post), by the University of East Anglia and have lost the certificate (parchment), we are able to provide you with a replacement copy. There is a charge of £35, payable in advance, for this service. Please note that if you require a replacement of more than one certificate, the charge applies to each certificate.
It is the University's policy to only issue replacement certificates on request from graduates and we will not provide copies of a certificate directly to a third party without the graduate's consent to do so.
We are normally able to issue the replacement certificate within 15 working days of receipt of payment. This timescale will vary during Winter, Spring and Summer Graduation periods and you will be notified of the waiting time when you place your order. Unless otherwise requested, certificates are posted via first class Royal Mail (for UK addresses) or via Airmail (for international addresses) free of charge. We do offer a courier service for international deliveries and further details can be provided on request.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following details:
- Your full name (if your name has changed since you were registered at the University, please give both your current and previous names)
- Your date of birth
- Your School of Studies and campus location, your year of graduation and/or years you attended the University
- Your award title (if you cannot remember, please state 'not known')
- An email address on which we can contact you if we have any queries
- Your postal address for certificate delivery
- Full details and the relevant address(es) and requirements if you would like us to issue the certificate directly to another person or organisation.