We aim to provide children and their families with a high quality and supportive learning environment, nurturing the individual needs of each child, with strong partnerships between home and Nursery.
We want to:
- provide a happy, safe and secure environment for your child
- encourage each child to be respectful, independent and confident learners
- develop all children’s capabilities to prepare for the future.
Our Aims and Objectives
We aim to:
- provide a happy, safe and secure environment where everyone is known and valued, and where individual needs are acknowledged, accepted and met
- encourage each child to be independent and develop a sense of responsibility for themselves and respect for others
- provide a stimulating and challenging range of activities that will engage children and develop their curiosity
- develop children’s confidence
- develop all children’s capabilities as successful learners
- support our children’s mental health and well-being
- value equality and diversity
- incorporate all aspects of children’s lives, building strong partnerships with parents and the wider community.