The Bright Spark Scholarship rewards your academic achievement and research project with £3,000.
What does the Bright Spark Scholarship cover?
£3,000 for academic achievement and a research project within one of UEA's core research areas £1,000 payment in year 1, 2 and 3 of your studies. Number available: Unlimited
Bright Spark Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- BBB at A level, or equivalent for alternative routes of entry as stated in terms and conditions
- Achieving the required grades alongside excellent results in one of the following research projects:
- Extended Project Qualification / EPQ
- International Baccalaureate
- Independent Research Project as part of the Access Diploma
- Cambridge Pre-U Global Perspectives and Research
- See terms and conditions for full details of project grade requirements
- Your research project must contain a link to one of UEA's key research areas, this could relate to subjects from any one of UEA's four faculties, listed below
- UEA must be your firm choice within UCAS
UEA faculties for research project focus
Arts and Humanities
Medicine and Health
How do I apply for a Bright Spark Scholarship?
The deadline for 2020 is midnight on 22 March 2020.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you fully review the Bright Spark Scholarship terms and conditions:
Contact us today
Admissions Service, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Phone: +44 (0)1603591515