The Bright Spark Scholarship rewards your academic achievement and research project with £3,000.
What does the Bright Spark Scholarship cover?
£3,000 for academic achievement and a research project within one of UEA's core research areas £1,000 payment in year 1, 2 and 3 of your studies. Number available: Unlimited
Bright Spark Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- BBB at A level, or equivalent for alternative routes of entry as stated in terms and conditions
- Achieving the required grades alongside excellent results in one of the following research projects:
- Extended Project Qualification / EPQ
- International Baccalaureate
- Independent Research Project as part of the Access Diploma
- Cambridge Pre-U Global Perspectives and Research
- See terms and conditions for full details of project grade requirements
- Your research project must contain a link to one of UEA's key research areas, this could relate to subjects from any one of UEA's four faculties, listed below
- UEA must be your firm choice within UCAS
UEA faculties for research project focus
Arts and Humanities
Medicine and Health
How do I apply for a Bright Spark Scholarship?
The deadline for 2019 entry has passed. We will be in touch with successful applicants once we receive exam results in the summer.
For 2020 entry the deadline will be midnight on 22 March 2020.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you fully review the Bright Spark Scholarship terms and conditions:
Contact us today
Admissions Service, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Phone: +44 (0)1603591515