The Clan Trust Scholarship supports a student on the MSc in Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement offered by the School of Biological Sciences.
- Level: Postgraduate
- School: Biological Sciences
- Fees: Home
- Residency: Preference for residents of Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire
- Course: MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement
What does it cover?
- Total Value: £5,000
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
Scholarship applications are now closed for 2019/20 entry.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Postgraduate Scholarship Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, Arts 3.02, UEA,Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930