The Faculty of the Arts and Humanities at the University of East Anglia is pleased to announce the availability of 4 Home/EU MA funded studentships for entry in 2018/9. For UK residents awards consist of fees (£7,550) and a tax-free stipend equivalent to Research Councils UK rates, which is £9,681. For EU residents awards are on a fees only basis (£7,550).
All applicants will be assessed on the merit of their full application.
Applicants wishing to be considered for a studentship will need to have submitted a complete application (including references) by 6 July 2018. This funding is part of the University’s commitment to developing and enhancing postgraduate education in all disciplines of the Arts and Humanities.
- Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Schools: Politics, Philosophy, Language and Communication Studies/ Art, Media and American Studies
- £2,500 for a maximum of 1 year.
- Available as tuition fees only.
- Level: Postgraduate Students - Home/EU/International.
- Department: Art History and World Art Studies
- Scholarships cover Home/EU or International fees.