There are a number of ways to pay your International Deposit or Pre-pay additional tuition and accommodation fees
International Bank Transfer and Card Payments with Flywire
UEA has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy and secure method of sending international fee payments. This is the University's preferred method of payment.
- Visit uea.flywire.com and choose your country and amounts you are paying in GBP
- Choose your payment method and make a payment to Flywire
- Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for
- Track and confirm your payment by email, SMS or logging into uea.flywire.com
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay by Bank Transfer, Debit / Credit Card or e-wallet solutions including China UnionPay, alipay.com and Visa / Mastercard
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 multilingual customer support
Credit / Debit Card
Payments can be made by Credit / Debit card by telephoning the UEA Cashiers Office on +44 (0)1603 592687, and providing the following details - card type, name of cardholder, card number, expiry date, issue number (if applicable) and CVC (last 3 digits in signature strip on back of card). The office is open between 10.00 and 16.00 (UK time).
- UEA does not accept payments by American Express
- We cannot accept payment information / card details by email
- If you are calling from outside the UK, you will need to pay the cost of an international phone call
If you wish to pay by direct bank transfer or online banking, payments should be sent to the University's bank account, as shown below. (Please quote your student ID / registration number as a reference when making any payment).
Barclays Bank plc
5 - 7 Red Lion Street
Norwich, NR1 3QH
Account Name: University of East Anglia
Account Number: 30918202
Sort Code: 20-62-61
SWIFT Code: BARCGB22
Things to be aware of
- The maximum amount we can receive for pre-payment of accommodation fees is £1,000 which will count towards your room on campus once allocated. If your assigned room is less than this, any overpayment will be refunded after arrival. You MUST apply for a room to receive one. Full information of accommodation fees and the accommodation application form are available online at www.uea.ac.uk/accommodation.
- We cannot accept any payment of living costs on top of the maximum pre-payment allowed for accommodation of £1,000. Therefore, the maximum total possible pre-payment is your tuition fees in full + £1,000. Any attempt to pay more than this maximum amount will result in the entire payment being refused.
- Make sure you use your full name and application number as the bank reference when you make this payment, for example "John Smith, 800047891", so we can assign your payment to you. To help us do this, please complete the Payment Notice Form to alert the Finance Office of your payment.
- Also ensure you keep a record of payment. We cannot issue a refund without proof of payment and can only refund to the same account payment was made from.