Our talks will prepare your students and demystify the university experience. All of our sessions are flexible depending on the requirements of your school or college.
Our team works with selected schools and colleges around the country, and we are happy to give talks online or in-person.
- Why do people go to university?
- Making the most of sixth form or college
- Applying to university: the UCAS journey
- Writing a successful personal statement
- Making the most of HE fairs, open days and summer holidays
- Which higher education course is right for me?
- Why UEA?
- Study abroad and placement opportunities
- What's it like to be a student at university?
- Starting and succeeding at university
- How does student finance work?
- Taster lectures
For parents and carers
- Supporting your student on their journey to university
For teachers, tutors and advisers
View our Talks and Tasters leaflet for descriptions of the talks above. The team are also happy to offer interactive workshops, combine talks or cover another topic of your choice if you can't see quite what you're looking for - email email@example.com to discuss your requirements.
If you’re unsure which opportunities suit you or your students best, please get in touch. We’ll help identify the best content, timing and delivery method for your situation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org