If you’re hoping to live on campus but worried about not being housed with other mature learners, this is absolutely something you can request from our Accommodation team. If you’re applying to live in our halls of residence, you will be able to complete an accommodation preference form to outline where you would most like to live. 

Within this form, you will be able to detail that you would like to live with other mature students to increase the likelihood you’ll be allocated to a flat with other mature students. You can find this detailed under ‘accommodation requirement’s' on the accommodation preference form.

For more information visit our accommodation webpages or contact our accommodation team directly.