Are you thinking of returning to education after a break?
Whether you’re in the process of figuring things out, completing an access to higher education diploma or are waiting to start a course, we’re here for you.
We are offering individuals 20-minute virtual meetings with Gem to host these initial conversations and put together a plan of action if you choose to do so. Some examples of the subjects Gem can support with:
• UCAS applications and personal statements
• Understanding entry requirements
• Access to higher education and other pathways
• Undergraduate student finance, bursaries and scholarships
• Choosing the right course
• What support is available for you
• How to prepare and practising skills, ready for study
• Student life and opportunities
You will be treated individually and offered support based on your own needs. During your initial meeting, you’ll have the option to set up follow up sessions outlining a plan to work through the points listed above.
If you’re an international student, you may find it useful to look at our dedicated pages.
If you already hold an undergraduate degree and are considering postgraduate options, our dedicated pages will help you explore funding and choice, as well as book onto talks and open days.
How to book
Sessions will be taking place on Microsoft Teams and will be recorded for safeguarding purposes.
You will be asked a couple of initial questions to help Gem understand what information you’re seeking. Please provide as much relevant information as possible.