Economics: MSc Applied Training Scholarships
The School of Economics is pleased to offer competitive Scholarships up to the value of £5,000 to the best applicant from Africa, Asia, South and Central America applying for one of the MSc Applied Training programmes:
- MSc Economics of International Finance and Trade
- MSc Economics of Money, Banking and Capital Markets
- MSc International Business Finance and Economics
- MSc Global Media Economics
- MSc Quantitative Financial Economics
- MSc Economics and International Relations
- MSc Behavioural Economics and Data Science
These programmes are ideally suited for students who have not previously studied or specialised in economics and focus more on the practical side of economics, preparing you for careers in banking, finance, management, international business and global media organisations.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
- Self Funded
- Faculty of Social Sciences
MSc Applied Training Courses
Country / Region
Country of Domicile
All applicants will be considered regardless of UK, EU or International fee status
Any applicant who has received an offer on one of the MSc Applied Training programmes by 31 May 2022 will be considered for these scholarships. No separate application is necessary.
Applications will be judged on their academic merit.