Economics: MSc Applied Training Scholarships (International)
Competitive MSc Applied Training Scholarships of £5000 are available to any student taking one of the following MSc Applied Training programmes:
- MSc Economics of International Finance and Trade
- MSc International Business Economics
- MSc International Business Finance and Economics
- MSc Global Media Economics
- MSc Quantitative Financial Economics
- MSc Economics and International Relations
- MSc Behavioural Economics and Data Science
These programmes are ideally suited for students who have not previously studied or specialised in economics and focus more on the practical side of economics, preparing you for careers in banking, finance, management, international business and global media organisations.
Any applicant who has received an offer on one of the MSc Applied Training programmes by 30 April 2023, will be considered for these scholarships. No separate application is necessary.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
- International Fees
- Faculty of Social Sciences
MSc Applied Training Courses
Country / Region
Country of Domicile
Any eligible applicant who has received an offer on one of the MSc programmes by 30 April 2023 will be considered for this scholarship. No separate application is necessary. Applications will be judged on their academic merit.