Norfolk Gardens Trust Tate Scholarship
The Norfolk Gardens Trust Tate Scholarship is available to Postgraduate Taught students in the School of History. To be eligible for this Scholarship, applicants must have accepted a place on any Taught Masters degree course in the School of History, and be undertaking a study into an aspect of Norfolk garden or designed landscape history.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
Number Available per Year
- UK Fees
Be undertaking a study into an aspect of Norfolk garden or designed landscape history.
Any Taught Masters degree course in the School of History
Country / Region
Academic history and potential for further academic progress will be taken into consideration.
Country of Domicile
The deadline for applications is 3 June 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- There will be a maximum of two winners each year.
- If no candidate is judged to be of sufficient merit, the Scholarship will not be awarded.
- The Scholarship is payable on the registration of the successful student.
- The Scholarship is subject to terms and conditions which must be formally agreed to by the recipient before the award is made.
- The recipient will be required to give a presentation to the Norfolk Gardens Trust on the findings of their research at the Norfolk Gardens Trust AGM.
- The recipient will be required to produce an article about their work to be published in the Norfolk Gardens Trust Newsletter.