Career sessions and workshops
All along their degree in PPL, students have the opportunity to attend employability workshops, either within certain modules or in Career Central. These sessions have been created to :
- Help students discover the range of careers available with a degree in Language and Communication, Philosophy, Politics, International Relations or IR, and inform them about entry routes,
- Equip students to research a potential employer and present themselves to them in a professional way,
- Give students the confidence to go out there and organise some work experience / apply for Graduate level jobs,
- Improve students' approach to applications, including application forms, CVs and covering letters,
- Improve students' approach to interview preparation and performance,
- Help students develop a plan of action that will turn dreams and aspirations into reality.