Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
Pre-reg trainee pharmacists and their tutors can access a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) designed to support the journey to GPhC registration.
The VLE enables an effective group-based, integrated learning approach by providing access to all information an learning materials linked to the residential study programme as well as allocated pre and post-study session activities.
The VLE enables ready access to
- a range of learning materials and resources classified by topic
- learning tools relating to reflective records for evidences, case-based learning and on-line quizzes
- support tools for rotations
- Personal user account and profile
- Easily navigable menus and sub-menus
- Search function
- Prominent display of Important announcements and list of resources
- Upcoming events and Calendar
- Messages and Suggestions Box