The ACPT Educational Supervisor Study Sessions are suitable for pharmacists or pharmacy technicians wishing to become an ACPT Educational Supervisor or for existing Educational Supervisors who wish to refresh their knowledge of the roles and responsibilities.
To provide a comprehensive update on all aspects of the ACPT Scheme to existing and new facilitators.
- To provide updates on the scheme
- To discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Educational Supervisor
- To provide guidance on how to support candidates to develop their portfolio
- To give advice on how candidates can prepare for their assessment
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 (AM) via collaborate
- Wednesday 31 October 2018 (AM) via collaborate
Email: Rebecca Appleby