The Board offers support and advice on key aspects of the School's development, in particular strategy and employability of graduates. To fulfil the role Board members will be involved in the following types of activities:
- To ensure our taught programmes are relevant to the needs of industry.
- To discuss issues across: Admissions, Placements, Recruitment and Marketing, Skills, Succession and Accreditation.
- To discuss current research themes and developments relevant to research groups.
- To promote the School and University and support the harnessing of opportunities.
- The powers of the Board will be limited to recommending lines of action based on strategic and operational information received from the School's Executive. The final decision on whether or not to act on the recommendations will rest with the Head of School on advice from the School Management Group.
Members of the Board are:
Chair of the NBS Advisory Board
MD of Marsh and Chair of Finance Industry Group (FIG)
Legal Director, Bond Dickinson
|Ben Kensall||Chief Operating Officer, Norwich City Football Club|
Community Affairs Director, Jarrolds.
|Chloe Smith, MP||
CEO of Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
|Joe Greenwell||CEO Automotive Investment Organisation, UKTI|
|John Noble||Director, British Brands Group|
|Mark Body||ServCo CFO and Head of Finance, HSBC|
|Mark Davies||CEO of Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital Trust|
|Michael Gurney||Director of The Point|
|Prof Paul Dobson||Head of School, Norwich Business School|
|Rebecca Lewis Smith||MD of The Fountain Partnership|
|Prof Roland Kaye||Emeritus Professor, Norwich Business School
Board member, Ashridge Business School and BPP Business School
|Tim Robinson||COO of TechEast|