What we offer you
- In the 2016 National Student Survey, UEA ranked joint 3rd out of all English mainstream universities on overall satisfaction, with Finance (at 99%) and Business Studies (at 95%) both ranked 4th and Accounting (at 96%) ranked 8th on the same measure.
- Our graduates have exceptional employment rates - 91.4% of our graduates are in employment or postgraduate education within 6 months after graduating.
- We offer scholarships to reward outstanding academic achievement to well-qualified and highly motivated students.
- Our unique Graduate Trainee Management Scheme, offering you employability skills and a possible outcome of employment after you graduate. Better than a 'sandwich' degree.
- The degrees at Norwich Business School are designed around you. We offer a choice of programmes that will suit varied career ambitions but with the flexibility of a common first year which allows you to change your degree at any point up to the start of your second year.
- Our courses offer you the chance to gain exemptions from professional accounting qualifications during your studies.
You can view our accreditations with the accounting bodies here.
We work closely with national companies, charities and competitions, giving you the chance to use your skills to benefit your fellow students and the wider community.