How to apply How to apply

Applications for Funded Places (Home/EU)

Applicants for government-funded places must be made using the application form on the Association of Educational Psychologists website. Applications for 2019 will open in the autumn and follow a strict timetable. It is strongly recommended that you check the AEP website for full details, including deadlines.


Apply for a funded place.