Committee Secretary: Mr Mark Bailey, telephone 01603 59(2191) / email email@example.com
Governance Office: Mrs Rebecca Phillips, telephone 01603 59(3203) / email firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Director of Learning and Teaching Enhancement (Chair) - Professor Kay Yeoman
Academic Director of Admissions - Mr Richard Harvey
Academic Director of Doctoral College - Professor Alastair Grant
Director of Student Services (or nominee) - Dr Jon Sharp
Director of Admissions, Recruitment and Marketing (or nominee) - Mrs Angelina Bingley
Director of Student and Academic Services (or nominee) - Mrs Caroline Sauverin (nominee)
Director of ISD (or nominee) - Mr Mark Barry
Library Director Head of Learning Technology - Ms Alicia Mcconnell
Head of CSED (or nominee) - Florence Dujardin (nominee)
1 representative of the Faculty PGR training co-coordinators - Dr Matthew Sillence
2 representatives from each Faculty, one to be Associate Dean for Learning and Teaching and one a Teaching Director
HUM - Dr Francisco Costa / Dr Tom LIcence
SSF - Dr Neil Cooper / Dr Fabio Arico
SCI - Professor David Stevens / Dr Mark Coleman
SSF - Dr Neil James / Dr Barbara Jennings
Undergraduate Education Officer of the Union of UEA Students - Mr Callum Perry (2021)
Postgraduate Education Officer of the Union of UEA Students - Ms Ayane Hida (2021)
Secretary: Mr Mark Bailey (Project Administrator)
Terms of Reference
1) To develop and keep under review the University strategy for on-line learning.
2) To support the development of on-line module(s), course(s) an CPD course(s) and establish some firm objectives for the number of courses and MOOCs the University should be offering in 2020.
3) To consider proposals for new credit bearing, non-credit bearing courses and modules and MOOCs and recommend and prioritise proposals that meet the University’s on-line strategy.
4) To review the University quality assurance process to ensure they are appropriate and relevant for on-line courses.
5) To advise on priorities and develop policy and monitor practice for technology enhanced learning including:
b) online examinations
c) the use of systems that support teaching, learning and induction, including Blackboard, eStream and Turnitin
d) reading lists and provision of digital resources including e-textbooks and policy on open educational resources
e) lecture capture - the recording of face to face teaching events
f) Learner Analytics
6) To provide regular reports to ISSC on priorities and policy development and act as the primary stakeholder forum for ISD Services that support Education and Engagement activities.
It is proposed that the new Technology Enhanced Learning Committee meets six times per year each meeting to take place at least 3 weeks before a meeting of LTC.