We hope that you will enjoy your time at the University.  However, there are occasions where things may go wrong. 

If this is the case, we would firstly request that you seek to resolve the problem informally with the relevant other service provider and/or the LTS or PGR service hub as appropriate.  If this is not possible then there is the opportunity to make an appeal or complaint.


 Student Support or the UEA Student Union may also be able to help you if you have an appeal or complaint.