- Request at least 9 module options per semester of study.
- Ensure that modules requested are for the appropriate semester (Autumn-only students must not select modules with exams).
- Each semester is comprised of 12 weeks of teaching.
- A full courseload is 120 UEA credits per year (60 UEA credits per semester). This is usually equivalent to three modules per semester.
- Non-Erasmus+ students must ensure that 2/3 of modules are in a single Faculty.
- Japanese exchange students with IELTS 6.0 may request Language modules only.
- Japanese exchange students with IELTS 6.5 and higher may select from all modules available to visiting students.
- Erasmus+ students may select modules only within the academic discipline to which they have been nominated.
NB: 2015-16 listings will be available from April 2015 and will appear in the left-hand menu as available. Please use the 2014-15 catalogue for reference, as offerings are similar year on year.
2014-15 Visiting Student Module Catalogue
Faculty of Social Sciences (PDF Document)
Economics - Autumn-only modules are limited.
Education - Modules with sport or classroom placements are not available. - 2015-16 modules linked in left-hand menu
Norwich Law School -- 2015-16 modules linked in left-hand menu
Norwich Business School - Primarily year-long modules available. Alternatives may be found in Economics. - 2015-16 modules linked in left-hand menu
Psychology - Limited to students majoring or minoring in Psychology, and dependent upon demand.
Faculty of Science (PDF Document)
Chemistry - 2015-16 modules linked in left-hand menu
Computing Sciences - Autumn-only modules are limited.
Environmental Sciences - Autumn-only modules are limited.
Mathematics - No Autumn-only modules available.
Faculty of Arts & Humanities 1 (AMA and HIS) (PDF Document)
Art, Media and American Studies
History - Final year modules only available to History majors.
Faculty of Arts & Humanities 2 (PPL and LDC) (PDF Document)
Literature, Drama and Creative Writing (LDC): Spaces are extremely limited in final year modules. Students may request a maximum of two LDC modules per semester. Alternatives can be found in Art, Media and American Studies.
Politics, Philosophy and Language and Communication (PPL): Spaces are limited on translation modules.
Please download and complete the Module Request Form and upload to your online application.
Please follow this link for further information about the Timetable Slotting System.