At ScottishPower, our scholarship programmes aim to help train a new generation of professionals capable of driving the transformation towards a sustainable energy model and who have a desire to develop their career in the power industry.
ScottishPower will provide scholarships for the 2019-2020 academic year for postgraduate studies at universities in the United Kingdom in the following areas of knowledge:
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Renewable/Sustainable Energy
- Environmental Sciences/Climate Change
- Global Energy Management
- Computer Science and Software Engineering
- Cyber Security and Information Security
- Big Data Analytics and Science
Scholars will benefit from:
- Payment of enrolment costs at the university
- A monthly payment of £1,200 per month
- Company mentor
- Assistance with identifying an industry related project to assist with their academic studies
- Exciting career prospects
Applicants must have an Honours degree or Master's degree. If you are in your final year of your degree the grant is contingent upon completion of the degree within the academic year. You will need to be an EU citizen or have a permanent right to work in the UK after graduation.
How to apply
Prospective postgraduate students who think they may be eligible to apply for one of these scholarship in 2019 should complete the online application form.
Further information, including selection criteria for applicants as well as Terms and Conditions, can be found on the ScottishPower Masters Scholarships Programme website. Please register your interest prior to applications opening in February 2019.