- Clinical health psychology across the lifespan
- Psychological distress and disorders in adult populations
- Psychology of childhood and adolescence
- Vulnerable populations including older people, dementia, stroke and acquired brain injury
Find out more on the Clinical Psychology webpages.
- Communication and cognition
- Epidemiology of ageing
- Neurodegeneration (includes dementia)
- Optimising care
- Public health and behavioural science
- Sustainable solutions in long-term care
- Translational neuroscience, neurorehabilitation and related technology
Find out more on the Health Sciences webpages.
Medicine: Norwich Medical School @UEA
- Cancer studies
- Cardio-metabolic health
- Gastroenterology and gut biology
- Health economics
- Mental health, including dementia
- Microbiology, infection and immunity
- Musculoskeletal medicine
- Nutrition and preventive medicine
- Primary health
Find out more on the Norwich Medical School webpages.