The International Year One is equivalent to studying year 1 of a UK undergraduate degree and prepares you for direct entry to year 2 of an undergraduate programme in the Norwich Business School or School of Economics at the University of East Anglia. The programme offers routes through Business, Finance and Economics related subjects.
What is the International Year One?
The International Year One is a full-time academic programme that offers you the opportunity to:
• Improve your language skills in preparation for undergraduate study.
• Increase your knowledge of academic theory to enable advanced entry to year 2 of an undergraduate degree.
• Develop the necessary study and research skills for undergraduate study.
What is special about the programme?
• Full university status.
• A quality-assured university programme.
• University-style teaching with small class sizes and high contact hours
• A campus-based programme with access to university facilities.
• A conditional offer of a place on the second year of an undergraduate degree at University of East Anglia.
• Professional support and help with university applications.
• Multiple start dates.
• The highest levels of pastoral care and support.
Students on all pathways will be given support if they wish to apply for entry to other universities in the UK, and we offer a range of English language support courses for students who do meet the minimum English language entry requirements.