Progress reporting forms
- Initial Meeting Report - now on eVision. Students and supervisors will receive an email at the appropriate time asking them to complete the online form.
- Interim Progress Report. Formal progress reporting is done via the monthly online PGR Supervisory Meetings retospectively, eg if a formal review of progress meeting was held in May it should be reported in the June task. SCI students may also choose to upload the interim progress report form if one was completed in the formal interim review of progress meeting. Hard copies are not retained within the PGR Service. Further details on the PGR Monthly Supervision tasks can be found at https://portal.uea.ac.uk/postgraduate-research/supervisory-meetings
- Annual Progress Report
The Annual Progress Report is completed online via eVision. Students and supervisors will receive an email at the appropriate time asking them to complete the online form.
- Confidential Statements
Change to membership of supervisory team
Changes to the membership of supervisory teams should be reported by the Primary Supervisor via the Change to Supervisory Team form
- Concession requests, e.g. to interrupt or extend your period of study
- Study away from UEA on approved research
- Application for approval of thesis title and appointment of examiners
- Research degree entry
- Extension request for Viva beyond 3 months
- Training credit claim - Reflective Report form
This form to be used for claims requiring a reflective report
- Confirmation only form
This form to be used for activities requiring confirmation of activity only, with supervisor other specified person as the required signatory.
- Training Exemption form