This series has two aims. One aim is to provide an opportunity for UEA colleagues and students to attend presentations focused on issues of cross-cultural communication and translation studies, our two main areas of research. The other aim is to connect with guests from the local community who have an interest in the topic addressed and can offer valuable perspectives, thus widening the impact of the research while, at the same time, contributing to the development of the research itself.
- Research Seminars - Spring 2014 (pdf 106 KB)
- Research Seminars - Autumn 2013 (pdf 180 KB)
- Research Seminars - Spring 2013 (pdf 50 KB)
- Research seminars - Autumn 2012 (pdf 172 KB)
- Research Seminars – Spring 2012 (pdf 169 KB)
- Research Seminars – Autumn 2011 (pdf 121 KB)
We also run a series of Research and Engagement Seminars focused on issues of intercultural competence that are intended to bring together researchers and practitioners with the aim of increasing understanding of each other's perspectives on intercultural issues and, therefore, creating opportunities for collaboration.