The UEA Mentoring Programme offers the chance to get great advice and guidance from somebody who was once in your shoes. Through one-to-one sessions, a mentor can help you broaden your horizons and guide you through your first steps into employment.
- Confused about what you would like to do after your degree?
- Do you lack confidence to approach professionals and take those next steps?
- Need guidance and support from someone who's been there?
- Have you identified the career sector you wish to pursue, but want some further information on the sector and how to progress?
- Do you have a business idea you would like to turn into a reality?
If you answer yes to even one of these questions, then our UEA Mentoring Programme could be just what you need to navigate your path towards a career. Here's how a mentor could support you:
Both the one-to-one Mentoring relationships and Insider Insights are open to all year groups and all levels of study.
Please note being matched on the programme is subject to capacity. If we are unable to match you, we will endeavour to help you by directing you to our other services.
How can I find out more and register?
You can register your interest by completing the Registration Form via MyCareerCentral.
The Registration Form will ask for further details in order to help us find the best match for you, so it is important to fill in as much detail as you can to help us do this. If you want advice on how to complete the form, do book an appointment at CareerCentral and a Careers Advisor can help you.
If you would like to find out more about either of the Mentoring Programmes and taking part, please get in touch with Kerensa, who is happy to discuss any concerns or queries you might have. Please either:
Telephone: 01603 597637 or
Or pop in and see us at CareerCentral on The Street!