The UEA Award has over 30 online resources to help you complete the Award. These include:
- A quick start guide, which will show you how to access the UEA Award and submit activities for review;
- A frequently asked question page;
- A comprehensive help sheet;
- An online database of activities;
- Examples to help you complete sections of Award forms.
UEA Award Training
The UEA Award frequently runs face-to-face training sessions to help you start and make the most of participating in the UEA Award. These can be booked via MyCareerCentral. The training simply involves a one hour session.
UEA Award Support & Updates Site
Our Award Support & Updates site offers easy links to our resources, as well as current news on when we are holding appointments, plus events and jobs linked to the UEA Award.
UEA Award Appointments
If you'd like to talk to someone on the UEA Award team about any aspect of the Award, you can book an appointment by e-mailing the UEA Award Team. Slots are 15 minutes long. We regularly hold these on Wednesday and Friday afternoons, but we can also fit around you. To book a drop-in session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Appointments are with UEA Award staff Becky Ellis or Liam Davison.
E-mail and Telephone Support
We offer e-mail support for your queries and if you are away from University you can also phone us on 01603 591032. E-mail support is offered through the main UEA Award inbox email@example.com and we aim to answer all queries within 48 hours.
UEA Award Ambassadors and Champions: Peer Support
UEA Award students can also get e-mail and one-to-one support from a fellow student in their faculty/ school of study. Some questions ambassadors and champions are particularly able to help with include:
- how to make a start on the Award
- ideas of what to submit to the Award, particularly from your faculty/ school of study perspective
- hints and tips on completing your Award
- a range of frequently asked questions
- support in knowing how to construct your Silver Award video