Joyce Morris Early Years Literacies Forum is firmly focussed on supporting understanding of early years literacies across the sector.
What is the role of the forum?
- Bringing together early years practitioners, researchers and subject matter experts
- Supporting this learning community to network, engage and collaborate
- Sharing the emerging findings, progress and outcomes of the three Joyce Morris research projects (ROMLIT, Little Minds, TYKES)
How will it be achieved?
- Organising a series of public lectures linked to the themes of the research projects
- Co-ordinating and supporting practitioner-led networking and professional development
- Disseminating the findings of the research and recording the events for open access on the UEA web pages
- Hosting a national conference for practitioners and researchers
Find out about our events -
- Introducing the research projects and forum activities: Dec 2023
- On early literacy themes: Feb 2024 / Nov 2024 / May 2025
- Detailing progress on the three projects: Summer 2024, Spring 2025
- For researchers and practitioners: Summer 2025
If you would like to be involved, or would like further information please email - firstname.lastname@example.org