The Norwich Epidemiology Centre leads UEA epidemiology research. It welcomes collaboration with a wide range of groups undertaking population-based studies.
We're a focal point for expertise within UEA, enabling researchers with complementary interests to exchange ideas and develop integrative research into population health through epidemiological research.
Join us on the
Norwich Epidemiology Centre website
- Promote ‘population-based’, non-intervention, health and social care related academic studies, i.e. epidemiological studies.
- Develop the presence and organisation to compete for large grants and potentially doctoral training centres.
- Facilitate access to publicly available, and locally held, health-related and social care databases for the purposes of epidemiological research.
- Lead and support the writing of grant applications for associated epidemiological studies.
- Provide specific data management and data analyses for associated epidemiological studies.