The Norwich Epidemiology Centre leads UEA epidemiology research. It welcomes collaboration with a wide range of groups undertaking population-based studies.
We're a focal point for expertise within UEA, enabling researchers with complementary interests to exchange ideas and develop integrative research into population health through epidemiological research.
- Promote ‘population-based’, non-intervention, health and social care related academic studies, i.e. epidemiological studies.
- Develop the presence and organisation to compete for large grants and potentially doctoral training centres.
- Facilitate access to publicly available, and locally held, health-related and social care databases for the purposes of epidemiological research.
- Lead and support the writing of grant applications for associated epidemiological studies.
- Provide specific data management and data analyses for associated epidemiological studies.