The Medical Aspirations Scholarships are an extension of the Medical Aspirations programme, which begins with the Medical Aspirations Residential held at UEA each year. The Medical Aspirations Scholarships support students who attended the Residential course and went on to secure a place at Norwich Medical School, and is designed to support students from non-traditional medical backgrounds as they study at UEA. To find out more about the Medical Aspirations programme, please visit our webpages.
- Attended: Medical Aspirations Residential
- Level: Undergraduate
- Course: MBBS Medicine or MBBS Medicine with Foundation Year; must have attended the Medical Aspirations Residential
- Fees: Home/ EU
What does it cover?
For attendees of February 2018 residential and applying to UEA for September 2019/20 entry
- Value: Part or Full course fees
- Duration of award: Four years
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
- Number available:
- Deferred entry: Contact Scholarships Administrator for further information.
For attendees of February 2019 residential and applying to UEA for September 2020/21 entry
- Scholarships are in the process of being confirmed.
How do I apply?
- You do not need to apply for this scholarship, all participants of the Medical Aspirations Residential will be automatically considered.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, Arts 1, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930