Thinking about uni?
Should I go to university? That's a tough question to answer but we’re here to give all the information to help make that decision easy. In our webinar series ‘Thinking about uni?’ we cover three key topics:
- Why do people go to university?
- What it’s really like to be a student?
- How to choose the right course for you.
Our webinars have current students available to answer your questions so don’t be shy. Once you register for the webinar series you will receive our free workbook how to choose a course and university. This workbook will guide you through the process step by step. By the end of the webinar series, you will know:
- If university is right for you
- If you can afford to attend university
- What course will work for you
- What being a student at university will be like
You’ll have a clear plan of what to do next. This webinar series has the answers to your questions sign up now.
Dates and times of next webinars:
How to choose the right course for you - Tuesday 12th March 4.30 pm