We are one of over 60 universities taking part in the Green Impact programme, with the support of the National Union of Students (NUS).
Green Impact gives a structured approach to increasing environmental and social activity across our university. Teams sign up to an online Toolkit, where they earn points towards an end-of-year award for green activities. Students are key to the success of the programme, and vital team members.
Project Assistant registration for Green Impact 2019-20 will be open soon.
Register your interest to:
- Gain project management, communication, and leadership skills
- Receive formal training from the NUS on how to engage staff and support environmental objectives
- Work as part of a team of staff to improve the environmental and social impact of their office, School or Department
- Collect evidence for your UEA Award portfolio.
- Want to gain the skills and knowledge associated with auditing?
- Want to make a positive impact to UEA sustainability?
- Want to improve your CV and gain valuable employability skills?
Register your interest to learn practical skills through NUS-delivered training, recognised across the UK and approved by IEMA (the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment).
Audits will be carried out on 10th June 2020. Follow us on twitter to stay informed.