Green Impact, with the support of Students Organising for Sustainability UK (SOS-UK), provides a structured approach to increasing environmental and social activity across our university. Teams sign up to an online Toolkit, where they earn points towards an end-of-year award for green activities. Students are key to the success of the programme, and vital team members.
Green Impact has not been running during 2020-21 but we hope the programme will return for 2021-22 so please read on.
Project Assistant registration for Green Impact 2019-20 will be open soon.
- Gain project management, communication, and leadership skills
- Receive formal training from the NUS on how to engage staff and support environmental objectives
- Work as part of a team of staff to improve the environmental and social impact of their office, School or Department
- Collect evidence for your UEA Award portfolio.
- Want to gain the skills and knowledge associated with auditing?
- Want to make a positive impact to UEA sustainability?
- Want to improve your CV and gain valuable employability skills?
Register your interest to learn practical skills through SOS-UK-delivered training, recognised across the UK and approved by IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment)..