UEA is one of over 60 universities taking part in the Green Impact programme, with the support of the National Union of Students (NUS).
Green Impact gives a structured approach to increasing environmental and social activity across UEA. Teams sign up to an online Workbook, where they earn points towards an end-of-year award for green activities.
Students are key to the success of the programme, and vital team members!
Project Assistant training for Green Impact 2016-17 took place 02 November, 2016.
Project Assistant training for Green Impact 2017-18 will take place in October 2017. Register your interest to:
- Gain project management, communication and leadership skills
- Receive formal training from the NUS on how to engage staff and support environmental objectives
- Work as part of a team of staff to improve the environmental and social impact of their office, School or Department
- Collect evidence for your UEA Award portfolio.
- Want to gain the skills and knowledge associated with auditing?
- Want to make a positive impact to UEA sustainability?
- Want to improve your CV and gain valuable employability skills?
Register your interest to learn practical skills through NUS-delivered training, recognised across the UK and approved by IEMA (the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment).
Audits will be carried out in mid-April 2018. Follow @SustainableUEA online to stay informed!