The traditional lecture theatre building is home to four tiered seating lecture theatres located next to the library in the heart of campus. The largest lecture theatre, called LT1, seats an impressive 510 people; one of the largest capacity lecture theatres in the Norwich area.
Newly refurbished, LT1 makes a functional space for large events that require professional presentation and support. A lighting and sound gallery at the back of the theatre supports film screenings, public events and large conferences. A small foyer can be used for event registrations or refreshments.
- One 510-seat lecture theatre with accessible entrance and stair lift
- Sound, lighting and AV gallery (LT1 only)
- One 275-seat lecture theatre with accessible entrance and stair lift
- Two 150-seat lecture theatres with accessible entrances
- Fully integrated AV/PC equipment in all rooms
- Hearing loop in all rooms
- WiFi throughout the building
Lecture Theatre Floorplan (PDF File)