The Norwich Economic Papers is a journal for students in the School of Economics. It provides an opportunity for ECO students to engage in, and publish, scholarly work in economics.
You can also view essays from all volumes of the journal by year of study at the time of submission here:
- Undergraduate Year 1 essays
- Undergraduate Year 2 essays
- Undergraduate Year 3 essays
- Postgraduate Taught essays
- Postgraduate Research essays
Editorial Board - 2016/17
The composition of the Editorial Board for 2016/17 is as follows :-
- Editor - Joel Russell
- Associate Editor - Verity Butcher
- Associate Editor - Michael Eldar
- Associate Editor - Wojciech Serwacki
- Academic Editor - Dr Jibonayan Raychaudhuri
The Norwich Economic Papers editorial board helps administer the yearly Student Essay Competition with top prizes of £1,000 each and various runner up prizes.
The 2016/17 Editorial Board with Prof. Enrique Fatas, Head of School, and Dr Jibonayan Raychaudhuri, Academic Editor