The School of Economics held its inaugural workshop on Behavioural Game Theory, which took place on Tuesday 23rd - Wednesday 24th June 2015 at the King’s Centre, Norwich.
The purpose of the Workshop was to present current experimental research related to the topic of game theory. The Workshop offered plenty of opportunities to discuss research and to generate new projects, alongside a number of presentations.
- Eyal Winter (The Hebrew University of Jerusalem and University of Leicester)
- Robert Sugden (University of East Anglia)
- David J. Cooper (Florida State University and University of East Anglia)
- Sotiris Georganas (City University London)
- Shaun Hargreaves Heap (King’s College London)
- Ed Hopkins (University of Edinburgh)
- Nagore Iriberri (University of the Basque Country)
- Theodore Turocy (University of East Anglia)
For full information on the Workshop download our Workshop on Behavioral Game Theory Pack.