Managing Change in a Healthcare Environment
- 3 weeks
- Weekly study
- 3 hours
- Extra benefits available
- From £52
In rapidly changing world, with new healthcare roles emerging and the complexity of care increasing, being able to respond to change is vital.
On this course for healthcare professionals, you will explore the issue of change in healthcare environments, and learn how to improve your response to change. In addition you will examine the reasons behind the demand for change and look at ways of empowering others to manage change positively. You should finish the course with a firm understanding of the importance of preserving and improving the quality of service provision, while adapting to change.
- Responding to change
- History of change
- The reasons for change
- Empowering to enable change
- Drivers for change
By the end of the course, you'll be able to:
- Model the individual and collective responsibility and accountability for quality improvement
- Discuss the quality concepts associated with change within your own practice
- Explain the role of continual change to achieve high quality care in health and care settings
- Reflect on the demands for change in your own working environment
- Identify potential models and tools to help you to facilitate transformational change in practice
This course has been created for health and social care professionals working on the frontline.