Athena SWAN Recent Activity
- Achieving Silver Athena SWAN award status in November 2016
- Writing a review of BIO recruitment activity in 2016, recommendations to be enacted in 2017.
- Developing a Care Leave Planning template
- Piloting the activities module in PURE
- Designating a gender neutral toilet in BIO and setting up a first aid room.
- Professional and Support staff inclusion in Athena SWAN and Equality and Diversity work
- Trans awareness training undertaken in 2016
- Planning for Dignity and Respect Advisers in BIO
- Producing ‘Women in BIO’ posters
- Awareness raising about the SCI Return to Work Career Development Fund. Contact Siobhan Dorai-Raj at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Launched the BIO Equality and Diversity blog