Why engage with us?
We conduct high-quality research (for example: mixed methods studies, surveys and focus groups) and can produce tailored outcomes (for example: reports; scoping studies; systematic reviews and evidence-based analysis):
- We have a long history of work in initial teacher education through our Primary and Secondary PGCE programmes
- We offer a range of continuing professional development opportunities, from short courses through to Master’s and Doctoral degrees
- We offer various consultation services
- We have very long experience in conducting evaluation of policies, programmes, units and interventions
- We celebrate innovation and apply it to our research, curriculum and work we do with businesses and organisations
- We are an engagement champion with schools and educational organisations in East Anglia, nationally and internationally