Equality, Diversity and Inclusion activities in the School of Computing Sciences are coordinated by the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, involving academic and administrative staff, post-doctoral research associates, undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as professionals from Human Resources.
We look at many aspects of the School as a place to study and work and, using a range of data and feedback from students and staff, identify areas for improvement. To join our committee or find out more, please contact our Chair, Elena Kulinskaya.
If you have an interest in our inclusivity ideas, we would love to hear from you and your ideas could help to make a difference.
Equality & Diversity Committee members
- Prof. Elena Kulinskaya (Chair)
- Dr. Sarah Taylor (Deputy Chair)
- Prof. Gerard Parr (Head of School of Computing Sciences)
- Dr. Gavin Cawley
- Dr. Katharina Huber
- Dr. Oliver Buckley
- Padma Chutoo (PhD student)
- Matthew Gooch (Project Officer, Equality & Diversity)
- Siobhan Dorai-Raj (Project Co-ordinator - Athena SWAN and Equality & Diversity)
- Nadia Mobbs (School Manager)