Equality, Diversity and Inclusion activities in the School of Computing Sciences are coordinated by the Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, involving academic and administrative staff, post-doctoral research associates, undergraduate and postgraduate students, as well as professionals from Human Resources.
We look at many aspects of the School as a place to study and work and, using a range of data and feedback from students and staff, identify areas for improvement. To join our committee or find out more, please contact our Chair, Dr Laure Daviaud.
If you have an interest in our inclusivity ideas, we would love to hear from you and your ideas could help to make a difference.
Equality & Diversity Committee members
- Dr Laure Daviaud (Chair)
- Dr Beatriz de la Iglesia (Head of School of Computing Sciences)
- Danielle Burrell (Associate HR Business Partner)
- Ceri Owen (EDI Team Business Partner)
- TBC (PGR Representative)
- Debbie Taylor (SSLC Chair)
- Dr Gavin Cawley (School Representative)
- Sally Earl (School Representative)
- Dr Riaz Ahmed Shaikh (School Representative)
- Dr Rob Blair (School Representative)
- Dr Temitope Alade (School Representative)
- Jo Yaxley (School Manager)