UEA Accommodation

If you want to live on campus or be in city-based UEA-managed accommodation, you'll need to complete a separate application (unless specifically advised otherwise by your home university). Please note that single-semester students who are joining UEA in January of any academic year will only be able to apply for accommodation between 1-30 November.  University Residences remain open through Christmas and Easter breaks.


Comparison Chart

Accommodation Prices


For further information and the application please visit the UEA accommodation page.


UEA can also provide you the opportunity to live with a local family.  This will be a great chance for you to see up close how British people live and to get a chance to practice your English. If you would like further information, please visit the Homestay page.

Private Accommodation

The UEA Students' Union co-ordinates the Home Run service which helps students find private accommodation in Norwich. Students planning to find private accommodation should contact homerun@uea.ac.uk as early as possible to request a username and password.

HomeRun House Hunting Guide