UEA Mexico Award
This scholarship is an automatic award for students who are a national of, or domiciled in Mexico at time of application.
This award is worth:
- £4,000 - if you meet UEA entry requirements
- £5,000 - if your final undergraduate grade is 9.0+
Amounts will be deducted from your tuition fees, in line with terms and conditions.
*courses commencing September 2024 only
Not to be combined with FIDERH, only one to be held.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
Total Value Range
£4,000 - £5,000
- International Fees
- Art, Media and American Studies
- Biological Sciences
- Computing Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Medicine and Health
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- Global Development
- Health Sciences
- Interdisciplinary Institute for the Humanities
- Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Natural Sciences
- Norwich Business School
- Politics, Philosophy Language and Communication Studies
- Social Work
Country / Region
- South America
Restrictions with other Scholarships
FIDERH Scholars Discount
This scholarship will be confirmed automatically shortly after your offer is made.
Where a programme is two years in length, the scholarship will be offered for the first year only.
We do not offer this scholarship for integrated Master’s, MSc Global Plant Health, MSc Plant Genetics and Crop Improvement, MSc Occupational Therapy or MSc Physiotherapy.