Trier University Law School LLM Scholarship
In recognition of the close relationship between the Law School and Trier University Law School in Germany, the Law School is delighted to offer an automatic scholarship to all Trier LLM offer-holders of 50% of LLM fees. In addition, LLM applicants holding the recognised "FFA" qualification will automatically be granted 20 credits as "accredited prior learning" (APL)
NB: For clarity - marks awarded from the FFA will not be used or count towards the LLM degree in terms of aggregation and will not therefore be counted into the total average.
Applicants will only qualify for one automatic scholarship/tuition fee bursary. This does not apply to discretionary scholarships such as the Academic Excellence Scholarship and therefore automatic scholarships may be supplemented with discretionary ones in appropriate cases.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
- International Fees
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- LLM International Commercial and Business Law
- LLM International Commercial and Business Law (Part Time)
- LLM International Commercial Dispute Resolution
- LLM Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law (Part Time)
- LLM Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Trade Law
- LLM International Trade Law (Part Time)
- LLM Master of Laws (Part Time)
- LLM Master of Laws
Country / Region
Country of Domicile
All eligible candidates to whom the School have made an offer will automatically qualify for 50% of LLM tuition fee reduction.