LLM: Academic Excellence Scholarship
The LLM Academic Excellence Scholarships are open to all eligible candidates to whom the Law School has made an offer.
The School will award up to 10 scholarships worth between £500 and £2,000 to well-qualified LLM applicants on the basis of academic excellence.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
Number Available Per Year
- Self Funded
- Faculty of Social Sciences
All LLM Courses
- LLM International Commercial and Business Law
- LLM International Commercial and Business Law (Part Time)
- LLM International Commercial Dispute Resolution
- LLM Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law (Part Time)
- LLM Information Technology and Intellectual Property Law
- LLM International Trade Law
- LLM International Trade Law (Part Time)
- LLM Master of Laws (Part Time)
- LLM Master of Laws
Country / Region
- East Anglia
- North East of England
- Middle East
- North America
- South America
Method of Application: All eligible candidates to whom the School has made an offer will automatically be invited to apply for the Scholarship by completing and submitting a short Application Form. The School reserves the right to withdraw the offer as and when the Academic Scholarship Fund has been used.
Deadline: There is no deadline to be considered for these scholarships, but applications will be considered regularly and scholarships will be granted on a rolling basis. The School will withdraw the offer as and when the Academic Excellence Scholarship Fund has been used. As funds are limited you are strongly advised to apply early.