Incoming Study Abroad and Exchange Year
- Year of Entry
- First Start Date
- Second Start Date
- Autumn Start Deadline
- 1st June
Experience an academic year at UEA on exchange/Erasmus or as a fee-paying visiting student. Choose from our list of modules to build a full course load that complements your current home studies or allows you to try something completely new. Be taught by our knowledgeable academics, use UEA’s award-winning facilities, and join our brilliant Study Abroad Community.
- All visiting students are required to be enrolled in a full coursework load (120 UCU per year or 60 UCU per semester). This is usually equivalent to three modules per semester.
- Exchange/ Erasmus students must take a majority of their classes within the subject area agreed by their home university and UEA.
- Students will be awarded an official UEA transcript after the completion of their studies.
- You can explore a list of modules available to students on ‘What Can I Study’ pages.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained their home universities equivalent to UEA 60%.
- Applicants may be required to prove their English language level as part of the application process.
- For further details on qualifications, interested students can find a full listing of Study Abroad qualifications on the Study Abroad Application pages.
- Students must have completed their application by 1 June for the start of Autumn Semester.
- Students are able to begin their studies at UEA in the Spring Semester if they wish, though they should note that they will be required to choose semester only modules. The application deadline for the Spring Semester is 31 October.
- Eligible students may apply for a tuition fee waved space on exchange from a partner university.
- You can find fees for fee-paying visiting students on the Study Abroad Fees page.