Research in Critical Global Politics cuts across migration, risk and security, nuclear weapons religion, international law, global infrastructure & global cities, and political economy of finance.
Staff research interests
Researchers working in the Critical Global Politics group include:
- Suzanne Doyle nuclear security
- Juvaria Jafri financial inclusion, digital financial access, and financial instruments
- Lee Marsden (Honorary) religious fundamentalism,; faith and politics
- Ra Mason security of the Asia-Pacific
- Soul Park international security, strategic studies, international relations theory and qualitative methods
- Adriana Sinclair law and international relations.