Ipswich and East Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group
NHS North East Essex Clinical Commissioning Group
NHS West Suffolk Clinical Commissioning Group
Norfolk County Council
University of East Anglia
What is the partnership?
The partnership is a group of organisations who want to work together to improve health and social care for our region. That includes academics, health and social care professionals, service user representatives and associates.
We run research groups and projects, all supported by shared resources and optimised services.
We plan early-stage research and innovation projects with the aim of having a major impact on the way we work, how service users are supported and the overall capability of our region.
What will the partnership deliver?
- Make it easier for our staff to collaborate and capitalise on great skills, knowledge and world-class research
- Radically increase the level of funding to grow research and innovation capacity within our organisations
- Share and improve research infrastructure, processes and services
- Develop a mature innovation culture – helping individuals to make innovation happen more easily
- Create more space to discuss and develop existing and new professional roles
- Link with commercial organisations, research and clinical organisations and other networks that help us meet our ambitions.