Thomas Paine Study Centre offers a modern 360-seat tiered lecture theatre, with impressive versatile foyer.
Named after the locally born philosopher, this building is home to the Norwich Business School and makes an impressive venue for plenary conference sessions. The lecture theatre is ideal for large presentations, awards and film screenings while its spacious glass-fronted foyer is an adaptable space for receptions, small exhibitions and product launches.
The foyer also offers space for event registration, lunch or refreshments, and a breakout area for delegates. Its plenary seminar room can be secured and is often used as an event office, breakout room, or storage area.
- One 360-seat lecture theatre
- Accessible entrance
- Sound, lighting and AV gallery
- One 50-seat lockable seminar room
- Fully integrated AV/PC equipment in all rooms
- Hearing loop in all rooms
- WiFi throughout the building
Thomas Paine Study Centre Floorplan (PDF file)