Main local sources are advertised through the Arts bulletin (you can subscribe to this and many newsletters/alerts on the websites listed below):
A general guide to the sector can be found on both Prospects and Creative & Cultural Skills websites.
Prospects has a good general resource to help with initial research into Arts Administration.
Other useful organisations/listings to start exploring include:
- Arts Council of England
- Arts Council of Northern Ireland
- Arts Council of Wales
- Arts Fundraising and Philanthropy
- Arts Hub
- Arts Jobs online
- Arts Marketing Association - For those interested in specialising in Arts Marketing
- Arts Professional is the leading arts management journal
- Performing Arts Yearbook
- Research (CPR)
- Creative Scotland - paid and voluntary positions
- Do-It - voluntary database
Event Administration Jobs:
- The Barbican offers a variety of internship placements throughout the year.
- The British Arts Festivals Association
- The Edinburgh Festival
- The Guardian Arts
- The National Gallery of Art (NGA)
- The Royal Opera House offers work experience placements in a large number of its departments.
- Voluntary Arts coordinates voluntary activities around the UK with links to different events and organisations.
- Edinburgh Festival City.com
- Norfolk and Norwich Festival - The largest local Arts Festival offering a range of paid and voluntary experiences
- SeaChange Arts - Local festival
- Young Norfolk Arts - Local festival with a range of opportunities