Our 2017 Open Day programme will be available in March 2017
Download last year's Open Day programme for a taster of what's on offer
Students, staff, talks and tours
Our whole campus comes alive at the Open Days, we would love the chance to show you our award winning accommodation, share with you our amazing courses and give you the chance to meet our inspirational academic staff and current students.
Here are some top tips to ensure you get the most out of your day.
Arrival and Registration
- Look out for our current students wearing 'ASK ME' clothing. They can answer your questions and offer you directions to help you find your way around campus (they will also be in all car parks to help you when you arrive)
- If you are travelling by bus, catch the 25 or 26 from outside Norwich station and get off at the first stop on campus to be directed to 'Check In'
- Remember to check in on the day (we are open from 8.30am until 3.30pm) in the Students' Union. If you bring your QR code with you (find it in your pre event emails) this will be quicker
- There are a number of places to grab a coffee on campus when you arrive, our student helpers or staff will be happy to direct you to the nearest outlet.
Tours, Talks and Demos
- We have over 40 subject talks on offer and would recommend prioritising going to these over other talks. You don't need to book in advance to attend and you can go to as many as you like on the day
- General talks are also on offer covering Student Finance, Accommodation, UCAS, our Careers Services and Student Life. These take place throughout the day. If you miss them, visit our Information Zone to meet the speakers
- Science and Health courses are offering practical demos to show our innovative teaching methods. You can find out more when you check in
- Our campus is beautiful and we would recommend taking a campus tour. You can take a guided tour of campus, delivered by one of our trained, friendly student guides or choose to explore the campus on our own in your own time
- Leave time to visit our award winning accommodation, both en suite and standard rooms are available to view, as well as rooms in our Village accommodation and our brand new residences (Hickling and Barton)
Other Key Info
- Look out for our black gazebos across campus; these are managed by our lovely student guides. They are here to help you, whether it be directions, general information or a chat about life as a UEA student
- If you don't have an Open Day programme or need another one for guests, you can collect one from our gazebos or at check in
- Information Zone - a chance to get answers to all your questions related to admissions, accommodation, studying abroad, student finance, clubs and societies to name a few. The Information Zone is in the Students' Union and open from 08.30am until 3.30pm
- Take some time to sit in The Square, this is the hub of our wonderful campus. There are a number of places to buy food and drink near here so why not take some time to have some lunch and plan your afternoon at the Open Day?
- West Campus - If you are interested in Nursing (and related courses) be sure to visit our West Campus to find the Edith Cavell Building. West Campus is a 15 minute walk from Central Campus
We are looking forward to welcoming you to UEA. If you need any further information in advance of the Open Days or indeed afterwards, please get in touch with the Recruitment Events Team on 01603 593251 or firstname.lastname@example.org